Calendar of events
ECHOS provides on-site help in healthcare, food and key social services. Make sure you visit our calendar of events.
Voter Registration at ECHOS
To vote in Texas, you must be registered. Come to ECHOS on a Monday or Thursday and fill out a registration application, at least 30 days before the election.
You are eligible to register to vote if:
- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 18 years old on Election Day;
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole);
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.